analytics

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Future of Publishing - created by DK (UK)


This video would be quite original and cleverly done if it wasn't such a blatant rip-off of that other well-known video I'm too lazy to find the lik for you. You know which one I mean though, don't you? So the content producing indistry is now ripping of the ideas of others, how original. Unlike me, of course. I just post other people's content on the LOL Factory for your entertainment. Oh and my personal profit. All 2 adsense dollars of it.
youtube snip:
This video was prepared by the UK branch of Dorling Kindersley Books and produced by Khaki Films. Originally meant solely for a DK sales conference, the video was such a hit internally that it is now being shared externally. We hope you enjoy it (and make sure you watch it up to at least the halfway point, there's a surprise!).

The clip was inspired by a video created by an Argentinian agency, Savaglio/TBWA entitled Truth.